The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
Daily Archives: August 9, 2011
Libyan authorities on Tuesday accused NATO of a “massacre” of 85 villagers in air strikes in support of rebels, whose political leadership was in crisis with the sacking of its top officials. The village of Majer, 10 kilometres (six miles) … Continue reading
Lawyers representing Tripoli were last night preparing to go to the courts for a judicial review preventing the NTC’s envoys from assuming control of the state’s property. The Libyan Embassy in London is due to reopen its doors today under … Continue reading
‘The Century of the Self’ is an acclaimed and multiple award-winning documentary by U.K. filmmaker Adam Curtis. Split into four, individual 1-hour episodes, and originally aired on BBC, this documentary masterfully describes the impact of Sigmund Freud, the founder of … Continue reading
“Come the end of the timeline that we’ve set in Parliament, in September, I think it’s time to say that’s enough of the military equation for Canada, and we need to put our focus on the diplomatic side and the … Continue reading
Many areas of Tripoli and the surrounding district have been experienced blackouts as part of an effort to preserve electric power. The gas facilities in Zliten, east of Tripoli, where electricity is generated for the Libyan capital have been immobilized … Continue reading
The head of the United Nations agency entrusted with safeguarding press freedom today deplored a recent North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) attack on Libyan State broadcasting facilities last month which killed three media workers and injured 21 people.“Media outlets should … Continue reading