The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
Daily Archives: September 16, 2011
For weeks NATO have imposed a siege on Bani Walid cutting water, electricity and food supplies – echoing the scene set by NATO before the Fallujah massacre in Iraq 2004. The people of Bani Walid have been subjected to NATO … Continue reading
Burkino Faso The Burkinabe, as Burkina Faso’s residents are known, credit Gadhafi with starting banks, hospitals, university buildings, roads, mosques and women’s education centers. If Ouagadougou were a modern city, this sort of investment might be less conspicuous. But here, … Continue reading
Libya: Telegraph reveals cowardly Libyan rebels reliance on NATO fire power to defeat pro Gaddafi forces
The RAF has stepped up it attacks on Col Gaddafi’s forces carrying out its biggest ever raid on Libya, destroying more than 20 targets in a day. By Thomas Harding, Defence Correspondent 4:55PM BST 16 Sep 2011 The strikes come … Continue reading