The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
Monthly Archives: October 2011
“There is a gold rush of sorts taking place right now,” The guns in Libya have barely quieted, and NATO’s military assistance to the rebellion that toppled Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi will not end officially until Monday. But a new invasion … Continue reading
Libya is plunging into a cycle of tribal violence and retribution which, if left unchecked, could undermine the authority of its new leaders, spur new forms of insurgency and throw the country back into chaos. More than a week after … Continue reading
Human Rights Watch Militias from the city of Misrata are terrorizing the displaced residents of the nearby town of Tawergha, accusing them of having committed atrocities with Gaddafi forces in Misrata, Human Rights Watch said today. The entire town of … Continue reading
[Extracts] Thousands of Muslims in Mali’s capital, Bamako, have held a special prayer service for killed ex-Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi. A huge of portrait Col Gaddafi hung at the entrance of the city’s main mosque, hailing him as a … Continue reading
TRIPOLI — On the coast outside Tripoli, a squalid refugee camp shelters hundreds of African migrants who found work under Libya’s former regime, but are now jobless, discriminated against and unable to return home. Squatting in the derelict buildings of … Continue reading
A former Libyan PM and Ambassador to the UN now in NTC custody in Tripoli has suffered broken legs and other injuries following what relatives claim was a murder attempt by guards. The news comes just days after some 300 … Continue reading