The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Africa
By Lugenzi Kabale, The Citizen, 25th Jul 2012 Failure by the African Union Commission under the leadership of former Gabonese top diplomat Jean Ping angered key members of the Southern African Development Community (Sadc). This factor has been cited as … Continue reading
July 03, 2012 “Information Clearing House“ By Gerald A. Perreira Muammar Qaddafi is dead and the Al Fateh revolution has been rolled back. Two months after his death, on October 2011, the imperialists, in collaboration with the Salafists in Tripoli … Continue reading
Dan Glazebrook, Guardian – 14/06/2012 With mission accomplished in Libya, Africom now has few obstacles to its military ambitions on the continent Dan Glazebrook, Guardian – 14/06/2012 “The less they see of us, the less they will dislike us.” So remarked Frederick … Continue reading
Southern Times Africa Nambia’s Former President, Sam Nujoma, explains why Africa should prepare for military confrontation Windhoek – Africa should stand ready to take up arms to defend the continent’s sovereignty against “resurgent Western imperialist forces”, whose renewed resolve to … Continue reading
NTC will reassess financial commitments made under Muammar Gaddafi before making further plans Mark Tran guardian.co.uk, Friday 27 January 2012 18.34 GMT Libya‘s new government is still taking stock of extensive investments made in Africa by the former … Continue reading
Indepth Africa/The Sunday Times Somali asylum seekers who fled Libya by boat and were brought to Malta last weekend tell Patrick Cooke that Africans still risk beatings and even death in post-Gaddafi Libya. Zakaria and a fellow Somali were exhausted … Continue reading