The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
AFP – 2 Jul 2012 TRIPOLI — Moamer Kadhafi’s last premier, Baghdadi al-Mahmudi, who was controversially extradited from Tunisia to Libya to face justice, said on Tuesday that he was innocent. “I am not guilty, not guilty, not guilty,” Mahmudi told … Continue reading
Al Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi in Tripoli on 24 June 2012, with a prison guard. Photograph: Anis Mili/Reuters Guardian – 27 Jun 2012 The lawyer acting for Libya‘s former prime minister Al-Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi, who was extradited to Tripoli from Tunisia at the weekend, claims his … Continue reading
BBC – 24 June 2012 Former Prime Minister al-Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi has been extradited to Libya from Tunisia, where he had fled during the uprising against Col Muammar Gaddafi last year. Mr Mahmoudi, 70, had served as prime minister from March … Continue reading
TUNIS, Tunisia — A statement signed by 15 Tunisian and international human rights groups has opposed the plan to extradite Libya’s former prime minister back to Tripoli. Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and the Tunisian League for the Defense of … Continue reading
Interview with former Libyan Prime Minister, Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi – 19/07/2011 12/11/2011 Libya’s former prime minister Baghdadi al-Mahmudi has applied for UN political refugee status to try to prevent his extradition from Tunisia, one of his lawyers said Friday. “If the … Continue reading