The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: BBC
By Mark Urban Diplomatic and defence editor, Newsnight British efforts to help topple Colonel Gaddafi were not limited to air strikes. On the ground – and on the quiet – special forces soldiers were blending in with rebel fighters. This … Continue reading
*The BBC for 6 months have completely ignored the widespread, racist atrocities committed by the rebels throughout the Libyan conflict
10 September 2011 Last updated at 08:57 Pro-Gaddafi forces in Libya have been putting up fierce resistance in Bani Walid, one of four towns still controlled by loyalist fighters. Anti-Gaddafi forces, who had expected to take the town … Continue reading
The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi, accusing him of crimes against humanity. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13927208