The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Benghazi
Benghazi Attack disrupted Major CIA Operation: Attack allegedly directed against “CIA Operatives and Contractors”
By Bill Van Auken Global Research, September 25, 2012 The September 11 attack that claimed the life of the US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans disrupted a major CIA operation in the North African country. According … Continue reading
TRIPOLI, Libya, June 27 (UPI) — A militia group demanding more representation for Cyrenica province set up a road block Wednesday 40 miles from Libya’s largest oil refinery. The gunmen were equipped with trucks carrying anti-aircraft weapons, The Guardian reported. They … Continue reading
Africa 11 June 2012 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18401792 Two British bodyguards have been injured in an attack on a convoy carrying the British ambassador to Libya, embassy officials have said. Ambassador Dominic Asquith and all other staff were unhurt in the attack in … Continue reading
By Mohammed al-Tommy | Reuters BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) – A bomb exploded at a courthouse in the Libyan city of Benghazi on Friday, wounding four people and damaging nearby buildings in a new challenge to the government’s struggle to restore … Continue reading
AFP – Libyan leader Mustafa Abdel Jalil charged on Tuesday that some Arab nations were supporting and financing sedition in eastern Libya, hours after tribal and militia leaders declared autonomy for the region. “Some sister Arab nations unfortunately are supporting … Continue reading
*In light of the installment of Ahmed al-Senussi, a great nephew of Libya’s former king, as head of the new Cyrenaica Provincial Council Background ‘The Libyan monarchy of Idris, which was based in Benghazi, was installed by the United States … Continue reading