The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: civilians
The Independent New report criticises Western forces for bombing civilian targets in Sirte during conflict An independent report published by Middle Eastern human rights groups says there is evidence that war crimes and human rights violations were committed by all … Continue reading
Russia has stepped up demands for Nato to account for civilian deaths from the air strike campaign which led to the downfall of Libyan strongman Muammer Gaddafi. Wednesday 21 December 2011 The campaign by Britain, France, the United States and … Continue reading
By Franklin Lamb December 17, 2011 It was a warm early Monday morning along the Libyan coast on June 20, 2011. At approximately 0200 GMT the next day in NATO Headquarters in Brussels and 30 minutes later in its media … Continue reading
Global Research, December 15, 2011 by Ronda Hauben I –Introduction As is customary, a press conference was held by Ambassador Vitaly Churkin to mark the beginning of the Russian Federation’s Presidency of the Security Council for the month of December … Continue reading
30.11.2011 David Cameron, the British Prime Minister, has stated that the attack on the British Embassy in Teheran was “outrageous” while the Foreign Secretary William Hague has called it “irresponsible”. So how shall we label the British massacres in Libya … Continue reading
By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire http://panafricannews.blogspot.com/2011/11/abayomi-azikiwe-editor-of-pan-african.html For the last nine months the United States and NATO war against the North African oil-producing state of Libya has destroyed the most prosperous country on the continent. The extent of the … Continue reading