The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Clashes
4th November (Reuters) Rival Libyan militias fired guns and rocket-propelled grenades at each other in Tripoli on Sunday and set fire to a former intelligence building in one of the worst breakdowns in security in the capital since the fall … Continue reading
TRIPOLI (Reuters) – More than 100 people were killed and 500 injured in a week of clashes in western Libya, a government spokesman said, the latest bout of fighting that has highlighted volatility in the North African country months after Muammar Gaddafi’s ouster. No fighting had … Continue reading
TRIPOLI (Reuters) – A week of fighting between rival tribes deep in Libya’s south has killed 147 people, the government said on Saturday, but it said it had brokered a fresh ceasefire agreement between the two sides. The clashes in the desert … Continue reading
BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) — Forces loyal to Libya’s late leader Moammar Gadhafi launched a series of attacks on Monday across several cities, killing seven fighters who helped topple the former regime, officials and residents said. The violence comes as Libya’s … Continue reading
Telegraph “There are at least four martyrs from the thuwar (anti-Gaddafi revolutionaries) and 20 are injured,” said Mahmud Warfelli, spokesman of Bani Walid local council. He told AFP the attack was launched by “a group of remnants of the old … Continue reading
Reuters GHARYAN, Libya, Jan 14 (Reuters) – Clashes between rival Libyan militias have killed two people and wounded 16, in the latest violence involving armed groups refusing to hand in their weapons. The clashes began late on Friday and continued … Continue reading