The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Guardian
Disclosure comes 10 months after end of a campaign in which the government insisted no British drones were involved Nick Hopkins The Guardian, Thursday 26 July 2012 18.26 BST RAF pilots flew armed US drones as part of Nato’s military effort in … Continue reading
NTC will reassess financial commitments made under Muammar Gaddafi before making further plans Mark Tran guardian.co.uk, Friday 27 January 2012 18.34 GMT Libya‘s new government is still taking stock of extensive investments made in Africa by the former … Continue reading
Ex-special forces soldiers aim to gain energy deals Tony Buckingham buying into Saharan oil operators David Leigh and Derek Brower guardian.co.uk, Sunday 13 November 2011 19.48 GMT Tony Buckingham, the British former soldier of fortune who heads … Continue reading
Qatari chief-of-staff reveals extent of involvment, saying troops were responsible for training, communications and strategy. Hundreds of Qatari troops in every region Ian Black in Tripol Wednesday 26 October 2011 18.33 BS A Qatari jet fighter takes off for a mission … Continue reading
Research suggests defence bill may be seven times government estimate, prompting calls for full spending breakdown Nick Hopkins guardian.co.uk, Sunday 25 September 2011 19.37 BST Libya’s conflict had led to 1,600 missions by UK combat aircraft such as this RAF Tornado. … Continue reading
Britain’s half-war against Libya is careering onward from reckless gesture to full-scale fiasco. As it reaches six months’ duration, every sensibly pessimistic forecast has turned out true and every jingoistic boast false. Even if the desperate and probably illegal tactic … Continue reading