The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Amnesty International Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain Cameron Captured civilians Clashes Dan Glazebrook Demonstration Documentary Ethnic Cleansing Fighting France Franklin Lamb Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Guardian Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch ICC Imperialism interview Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrants Migrant Workers militia militias Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Pro-government Propaganda Protest Protests Qatar Racism racist Rebels Refugees resistance Russia Sarkozy Siege Sirte South Africa Statement Sukant Chandan Tawergha The Telegraph TNC Torture Tribes Tripoli UN UN resolution US war War Crimes Weapons Younes Zlitan
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: London
Dave Roberts – Global Civilians For Peace in Libya Asari Sobukwe, All African Peoples Revolutionary Party Advertisements
As the conference opened, the Libyan town of Sirte was experiencing its 30th successive day of full scale bombardment and siege from NATO and their Libyan allies, leaving the population “dying from lack of water, medicine and electricity”, according to … Continue reading
“Cameron and his government must leave after the popular uprising against them and the violent repression of peaceful demonstrations by police,” official news agency Jana quoted Deputy Foreign Minister Khaled Kaaim as saying. “Cameron and his government have lost all … Continue reading