The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: NTC
Chris Stephen guardian.co.uk, Friday 22 June 2012 11.31 BST Juma Obaidi al-Jazawi, accused of involvement in death of rebel commander last year, is killed as he leaves mosque A high-profile military prosecutor has been killed in Libya‘s eastern capital, Benghazi, which … Continue reading
Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya. Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels. The Libyan Crisis: Documentary. Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars. Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing. Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony. NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya. Amnesty International … Continue reading
BBC An armed brigade has taken over Libya’s main airport in the capital, Tripoli, demanding the release of a senior leader who went missing on Sunday. The militiamen entered the airport with tanks and armoured vehicles and occupied the runway, … Continue reading
. Unreported World’s short film provides an insight into the extensive chaos and lawlessness that now reigns in Libya. The documentary covers widespread human rights abuses, militia infighting, the complete collapse of governance and the racist persecution of Black Libyans … Continue reading
URGENT ACTION: DEMAND HRW & AMNESTY OBSERVE & ENSURE PERSONAL SAFETY OF ABUZEID DORDA GOING TO ‘TRIAL’ ON TUESDAY IN LIBYA
Sons of Malcolm – Sukant Chandan Former Permanent Representative of the Libyan Government goes to Trial Demand Human Rights Watch and Amnesty observe the trial and guarantee his safety 03 June 2012 Dr Abuzeid Dorda, former Prime Minister (1990-1994) and … Continue reading