The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Amnesty International Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain Cameron Captured civilians Clashes Dan Glazebrook Demonstration Documentary Ethnic Cleansing Fighting France Franklin Lamb Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Guardian Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch ICC Imperialism interview Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrants Migrant Workers militia militias Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Pro-government Propaganda Protest Protests Qatar Racism racist Rebels Refugees resistance Russia Sarkozy Siege Sirte South Africa Statement Sukant Chandan Tawergha The Telegraph TNC Torture Tribes Tripoli UN UN resolution US war War Crimes Weapons Younes Zlitan
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Siege
Homes, businesses, and public buildings including Bani Walid’s hospital looted, burnt and destroyed by militias
Reuters, 26th October 2012 Hours after taking control of Bani Walid, a former stronghold of Muammar Gaddafi, Libyan militias from the rival city of Misrata fired ferociously at its empty public buildings. Fighters yelling “Allahu akbar (God is greatest) and … Continue reading
Russia Today, 23 October 2012 The United States has blocked a draft statement, proposed by Russia, on the resolution of violence in the Libyan town of Bani Walid, which has been under siege for weeks. The statement called for a … Continue reading
Russia Today, 18th October 2012 Clashes between Libyan authorities and Gaddafi loyalists have left 11 dead during the siege of anti-regime bastion Bani Walid. Libyan authorities continue to struggle against multiple militia groups in the midst of growing political disarray. … Continue reading