The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Tawergha
Middle East Online – Jul 11th 2012 At last, the international rights group Amnesty International, published its detailed report on the misery of Tawargha and its people. For readers who do not know Tawargha is a coastal town in western … Continue reading
Yaara Bou Melhem gets rare access to see what life is really like in Libya after Gaddafi, as heavily armed rebels remain largely in control of a country in chaos. Warning some shocking images Images of Tawergha after ethnic cleansing … Continue reading
Human Rights Watch – Authorities in and around Misrata are preventing thousands of people from returning to the villages of Tomina and Kararim and have failed to stop local militias from looting and burning homes there, Human Rights Watch said … Continue reading
Lizzie Phelan Blog JANZOUR, TRIPOLI – The death toll from yesterday’s attack by the Misrata brigade on a refugee camp in Tripoli has reached 12. Doctors and locals report that two of the dead were women and one elderly man. … Continue reading
Dec 14 (Reuters) – Thousands of former supporters of Muammar Gaddafi who fled their town because of revenge attacks will try to return next week, their leaders said on Wednesday, risking a confrontation with their neighbours. Tawargha, a town about … Continue reading
Human Rights Watch Militias from the city of Misrata are terrorizing the displaced residents of the nearby town of Tawergha, accusing them of having committed atrocities with Gaddafi forces in Misrata, Human Rights Watch said today. The entire town of … Continue reading
Human rights investigations evidence-based, independent and rigorous investigation of human rights abuses Posted on September 26, 2011 by HRI Mark Human Rights Investigations has been following the situation of the Tawergha closely and here we draw the information together and … Continue reading