The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Telegraph
William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, is facing questions over his role in a controversial oil deal in Libya involving a company run by a Conservative donor. William Hague By Holly Watt and Rowena Mason 6:40AM GMT 11 Nov 2011 Mr … Continue reading
By Nick Meo, Tripoli 1:44PM GMT 05 Nov 2011 Abdul Mojan’s moment of realisation came when the good guys threw him into the boot of their car, slammed it shut and drove off with him a prisoner inside. When they … Continue reading
Hundreds of armed militas fought each other at a hospital in Tripoli early on Monday, in the biggest armed clash between allies since the fall of Muammar Gaddafi. A file photo of Libyan National Transitional Council fighters in action Photo: … Continue reading
By Associated Press, Updated: Saturday, September 24, 4:59 PM WADI DINAR, Libya — Many revolutionary fighters are abandoning one of the main fronts in the battle to rout Moammar Gadhafi’s loyalists, saying they’re not afraid of dying in the face … Continue reading
Nato launches renewed strikes in bid to help Libyan rebels’ final assault By Richard Spencer, Tripoli, Ruth Sherlock near Bani Walid and Rob Crilly in Benghazi 11:43PM BST 11 Sep 2011 Nato said it had struck a pro-Gaddafi tank, two … Continue reading
By Andrew Gilligan, Tawarga 7:00AM BST 11 Sep 2011 Tawargha, a once bustling town which supported Gadaffi, is now deserted ‘Until last month, the town of Tawarga was home to 10,000 civilians. But as dusk fell over it last week, … Continue reading