The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: tunisia
TUNIS, Tunisia — A statement signed by 15 Tunisian and international human rights groups has opposed the plan to extradite Libya’s former prime minister back to Tripoli. Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and the Tunisian League for the Defense of … Continue reading
Interview with former Libyan Prime Minister, Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi – 19/07/2011 12/11/2011 Libya’s former prime minister Baghdadi al-Mahmudi has applied for UN political refugee status to try to prevent his extradition from Tunisia, one of his lawyers said Friday. “If the … Continue reading
Villepin, a rival to President Nicolas Sarkozy who has floated plans for a presidential run in 2012, is the second French figure outside government to seek a solution to the Libyan conflict, after celebrity philosopher Bernard Henri Levi. The former … Continue reading
There are unconfirmed, yet widely quoted reports, that representatives of both Col. Muammar Qaddafi and the rebel Transitional National Council (TNC) have met in Tunisia for confidential talks. The agenda of the talks is not known although it could potentially … Continue reading
African workers in particular were frequently targeted by Gaddafi’s opponents, who sometimes accused them of working for the government as mercenaries. Most of the Libyans have gone back home or have found new places to stay, and most of the … Continue reading
Agence France-Presse 12:37 pm | Sunday, August 14th, 2011 “We have information that NATO is planning intensive bombardments of the Ras Jedir border post to help the armed bands, some of whom are positioned on the Tunisian side, to enter … Continue reading