The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: War Crimes
A Violation Of Medical Neutrality: The Neglected Massacre at Abu Salim Trauma Hospital Published August 21, 2012 55 pages PDF Download Link This one will be pretty hardcore for most to deal with, yet hard to deny. A good … Continue reading
Authorities grant immunity to former rebels who fought to oust Gaddafi’s regime, criminalise any glorification of former leader. By Middle East Online May 03, 2012 “Information Clearing House” — TRIPOLI – Libyan authorities granted immunity to former rebels who fought to oust … Continue reading
China Daily – Over the past decade, the overwhelming majority of NATO “kills” in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya have been unarmed civilians. A large number of Iraqi, Afghan and Libyan civilians have lost not just their limbs but also their … Continue reading
Zimbabwe Herald While Charles Ray – the US envoy here – portrays himself as the face of the free world, a champion of human rights and democracy and has been vociferous about his country’s role in the Libyan invasion, it … Continue reading
Global Research A report released last week by Middle East human rights groups presents extensive evidence of war crimes carried out in Libya by the United States, NATO and their proxy “rebel” forces during last year’s war, which brought down … Continue reading
The Independent New report criticises Western forces for bombing civilian targets in Sirte during conflict An independent report published by Middle Eastern human rights groups says there is evidence that war crimes and human rights violations were committed by all … Continue reading