The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Weapons
Why the Libyans Have Fallen Out of Love with Qatar By Steven Sotloff / Tripoli Monday, Jan. 02, 201 When Libya’s cashed-strapped rebels needed financial support to bankroll their revolution last spring, they did not look to Western powers such … Continue reading
By CHARLES LEVINSON TRIPOLI—Libya’s governing National Transitional Council issued its sternest public rebuke of Qatar on Tuesday, warning the Gulf emirate to stop funneling arms, money and other support to Libyan factions without the approval of Libya’s interim governing … Continue reading
Pan-African News Wire The world’s only international daily Pan-African News source Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:53PM GMT presstv.ir According to White House spokesman Jay Carney, the United States is preparing to deploy additional forces on the ground in Libya to … Continue reading
Research suggests defence bill may be seven times government estimate, prompting calls for full spending breakdown Nick Hopkins guardian.co.uk, Sunday 25 September 2011 19.37 BST Libya’s conflict had led to 1,600 missions by UK combat aircraft such as this RAF Tornado. … Continue reading
Libya: Telegraph reveals cowardly Libyan rebels reliance on NATO fire power to defeat pro Gaddafi forces
The RAF has stepped up it attacks on Col Gaddafi’s forces carrying out its biggest ever raid on Libya, destroying more than 20 targets in a day. By Thomas Harding, Defence Correspondent 4:55PM BST 16 Sep 2011 The strikes come … Continue reading
Posted: September 3, 2011 by actofdefiance in Uncategorized When the DIGNITY Delegation of journalists was there, we could already see the impact of the bombing on patients in the hospital, children trying to understand what was happening, women trying to … Continue reading