The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Amnesty International Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain Cameron Captured civilians Clashes Dan Glazebrook Demonstration Documentary Ethnic Cleansing Fighting France Franklin Lamb Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Guardian Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch ICC Imperialism interview Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrants Migrant Workers militia militias Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Pro-government Propaganda Protest Protests Qatar Racism racist Rebels Refugees resistance Russia Sarkozy Siege Sirte South Africa Statement Sukant Chandan Tawergha The Telegraph TNC Torture Tribes Tripoli UN UN resolution US war War Crimes Weapons Younes Zlitan
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Zlitan
Family members, eyewitnesses and Libyan government officials claim that NATO’s airstrikes at Majer killed 85 people: 33 children, 32 women, and 20 men. Reporters and visitors were shown 30 of the bodies in a local morgue, including a mother and … Continue reading
NATO massacre in Zliten, August the 8th/9th 2011. This Global Research video was produced and directed in Tripoli by a team of committed journalists, researchers and cameramen, who decided to defy the consensus of the Western media which consists in … Continue reading
I watched their heartbroken and incensed loved ones bury the 33 children, 32 women and 20 men NATO claimed were likely to be part of the military or “mercenaries”. Most of the population of the Zlitan town Majer turned out … Continue reading
Libyan authorities on Tuesday accused NATO of a “massacre” of 85 villagers in air strikes in support of rebels, whose political leadership was in crisis with the sacking of its top officials. The village of Majer, 10 kilometres (six miles) … Continue reading