The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: African Union
By Lugenzi Kabale, The Citizen, 25th Jul 2012 Failure by the African Union Commission under the leadership of former Gabonese top diplomat Jean Ping angered key members of the Southern African Development Community (Sadc). This factor has been cited as … Continue reading
NTC will reassess financial commitments made under Muammar Gaddafi before making further plans Mark Tran guardian.co.uk, Friday 27 January 2012 18.34 GMT Libya‘s new government is still taking stock of extensive investments made in Africa by the former … Continue reading
By Noam Chomsky January 08, 2012 “Information Clearing House” — On June 15, three months after the NATO bombing of Libya began, the African Union presented to the U.N. Security Council the African position on the attack – in reality, … Continue reading
By JOSH KRON Published: October 22, 2011 Extracts NAIROBI, Kenya —, Many sub-Saharan Africans are mourning the death of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi, celebrated as much for his largesse as for his willingness to stand up to the … Continue reading
At both meetings, the African Union encouraged the Libyan stakeholders to form an all-inclusive transitional government that would work towards the promotion of national unity, reconciliation and democracy and urged the National Transitional Council (NTC) to protect all foreign workers, … Continue reading
Chavez at the time praised Gadhafi’s proposal to create a “NATO for the south,” a defense alliance that would include African and South American nations. Both men talked of standing up to world powers and “imperialism.” Accepting his award, Gadhafi … Continue reading