The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Amnesty International Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain Cameron Captured civilians Clashes Dan Glazebrook Demonstration Documentary Ethnic Cleansing Fighting France Franklin Lamb Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Guardian Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch ICC Imperialism interview Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrants Migrant Workers militia militias Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Pro-government Propaganda Protest Protests Qatar Racism racist Rebels Refugees resistance Russia Sarkozy Siege Sirte South Africa Statement Sukant Chandan Tawergha The Telegraph TNC Torture Tribes Tripoli UN UN resolution US war War Crimes Weapons Younes Zlitan
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Britain
Bomb, Build, Benefit: UK joins gold rush in war-torn Libya
“There is a gold rush of sorts taking place right now,” The guns in Libya have barely quieted, and NATO’s military assistance to the rebellion that toppled Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi will not end officially until Monday. But a new invasion … Continue reading
US and European troops participated in the invasion of Tripoli and are still stationed there, according to an intercepted telephone call between officials of Libya’s National Transitional Council, the body purporting to represent NATO-allied rebels in the Libyan civil war. … Continue reading
(Reuters) – A spokesman for Muammar Gaddafi said on Sunday that 17 “mercenaries,” including what he called French and British “technical experts” have been captured in the Gaddafi bastion of Bani Walid in Libya. “A group was captured in Bani … Continue reading
The starting pistol has been fired on bids by Britain and other western powers to secure a slice of the oil prize in Libya when France said it was “fair and logical” for its companies to benefit. Alain Juppé, the … Continue reading
The government has admitted that the international development minister, Alan Duncan, took part in meetings between officials operating a Whitehall cell to control the Libyan oil market and Vitol – a company for which Duncan has previously acted as a … Continue reading