The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
- African Union
- Amnesty International
- Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi
- Bani Walid
- Dan Glazebrook
- Ethnic Cleansing
- Franklin Lamb
- Gaddafi Loyalists
- Humanitarian Crisis
- Human Rights Abuses
- Human Rights Watch
- Lizzie Phelan
- Migrant Workers
- Moussa Ibrahim
- South Africa
- Sukant Chandan
- The Telegraph
- UN resolution
- War Crimes
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: Pro-Gaddafi
Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya. Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels. The Libyan Crisis: Documentary. Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars. Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing. Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony. NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya. Amnesty International … Continue reading
BBC Members of Colonel Gaddafi’s former government outside Libya say they are starting a political movement aimed at radical change, the BBC has learnt. In a message which appears to be genuine, one of Gaddafi’s senior officials said they wanted … Continue reading
FOUNDING DECLARATION OF THE LIBYAN POPULAR NATIONAL MOVEMENT The situation in Libya is becoming worse every day. With very little interest from international media many horrors have taken place in all parts of the country: systematic torture of prisoners, extra-judicial … Continue reading
Al Arabiya News One of the sons of Libya’s late leader Muammar Qaddafi, Saadi Qaddafi, who is currently a fugitive in Niger told Al Arabiya late Friday that there is a growing uprising in the country and that he is … Continue reading
BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) — Forces loyal to Libya’s late leader Moammar Gadhafi launched a series of attacks on Monday across several cities, killing seven fighters who helped topple the former regime, officials and residents said. The violence comes as Libya’s … Continue reading