The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Amnesty International Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain Cameron Captured civilians Clashes Dan Glazebrook Demonstration Documentary Ethnic Cleansing Fighting France Franklin Lamb Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Guardian Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch ICC Imperialism interview Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrants Migrant Workers militia militias Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Pro-government Propaganda Protest Protests Qatar Racism racist Rebels Refugees resistance Russia Sarkozy Siege Sirte South Africa Statement Sukant Chandan Tawergha The Telegraph TNC Torture Tribes Tripoli UN UN resolution US war War Crimes Weapons Younes Zlitan
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: militia
Homes, businesses, and public buildings including Bani Walid’s hospital looted, burnt and destroyed by militias
Nov 5 (Reuters) – Protests outside western Libya’s main oil refinery shut down operations for a second day on Monday, causing long queues at petrol stations in the capital Tripoli, a refinery spokesman said. Essam al-Muntasir of the Zawiya Oil … Continue reading
Middle East Online – Jul 11th 2012 At last, the international rights group Amnesty International, published its detailed report on the misery of Tawargha and its people. For readers who do not know Tawargha is a coastal town in western … Continue reading
The Guardian A damning report by Amnesty International says that a year after the uprising against Muammar Gaddafi, Libya‘s militias are “largely out of control”, with the use of torture ubiquitous and the country’s new rulers unable – or unwilling … Continue reading
BBC – Armed militias are threatening the security and stability of Libya, Amnesty International has warned. The human rights group says at least 12 detainees held by militias have died after being tortured since September. The report is being released … Continue reading
BBC An increasingly tense stand-off in the Libyan town of Assabia appears to have its roots in a struggle for control between rival militias. Fighters in the nearby town of Gharyan say militias in Assabia, 50 miles south of Tripoli, … Continue reading